Monday, July 7, 2008

b.e.s.t f.r.i.e.n.d

My best friend Lin & her son Adam

She's my very best friend and I know she feels the same about me. We have a lot of love and respect for each other. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. Here's to you my freind ...
I will always be there for you,
and I hope you will be there for me too,
for our friendship can never be broken,
I will remain loyal through all the good and the bad,
and in the end we will be glad,
because without you I am nothing,
for we hold each others secrets that we would never spill,
and the day you're gone,
part of me goes too,
because I wouldn't want to be here without you,
Best friends forever you and me,
nothing could ever change that;
it's destiny!
By Katherine R. Carey
Thank you Lin :) Love u very much