Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Believe In Love ...

Ever watched something and felt good watching it ? I did. It took me some time to complete the full episodes but I'm glad I did. It is a family drama and something I  think everyone should watch. It's a loss that we don't have such quality in our local programmes.
 
I Believe In Love (사랑을 믿어요 ) is a drama about Mr Kim & his family goin thru the trials and tribulations they face in order to create a warm and happy family. A very heartwarming family drama, that suited my taste very well lately. The writer is very good to capture simple thing in life and then translate ‘em into an acttractive story. It was delightful to see how much Mr Kim adores his wife and how they advice their children and family about life....
My favourite character (besides Ujin & Yunhui) is the grandma...she rockz !
 
If you are a fan of Korean drama and if you have plenty of patience - do watch this 62 episodes serial.
 
Till then...be blessed !