Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas !!! Ho ! Ho! Ho!

It was Christmas ! Yay ! Holiday ;)... There were not much going around Putrajaya during this time of the year compared to Kay-eL. I've planned to go out with my good friend Muna...spend some time talking(a.k.a gosssiiipiiingg) and catch a movie. Met Muna at Alamanda...had lunch at Pizza Hut before heading to GSC. I was vegetarian do i opted for Pizza Hut..they serve Vege Lover Pizza ;)

After our lunch we watched 'Yes Man' ....a movie about taking chances in life...we laughed our heart out (duh...Jim Carrey movie..wat'd u expect)...and it turned out to be good.. After the movie we strolled Alam for a while before heading home... Muna had this urge for teh tarik...so...on the way we stopped at mamak...and she enjoyed her teh tarik. It was a wonderful day spent with a wonderful friend ;)
Muna recently celebrated her birthday on 23rd Dec 2008.

"So happy birthday to you Muna,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!
I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And even when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,

How much your friendship mean to me,
More than you can ever know"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !