Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home sweeeeeeeeet home

Last friday i flew back home (Penang)....and got this on the plane (MAS). Merry Christmas ! Hehehehe. I was home by 9pm. Mom & sis had this cute Christmas tree at home...(we may not be christians...but we're being Malaysians indeed)

;) Saturday we went to Taiping. My aunty had this annual prayer at home...sort of family gathering laa. I was not feeling very well. Mom & aunties did most of the cooking (hahaha) and we helped cleaning and arranging stuff. Prayers & makan-makan session finished around 11 smthg. Continued chit chat...biasa laa jumpe family kan...macam macam ada like ASTRO... ihikss...
Sunday....mom wanted to go to Aulong...the place we stayed before moving to Penang. Wow...everything brought back memories. We went to the market, the shop we always go and also my primary school. I managed to buy my favourite vegetarian kuih and pau.I miss tasting em'...that's the perks of staying in small towns like Aulong and Taiping. The food taste really good and authentic. Hmmm....time changes but memories stay forever...
So happy to be home....hmmmmmmmmm.....