Monday, August 27, 2012

Raya Break & Singapore Trip

Recently I won a two-day hotel stay voucher @ mOOn hotel in singapore from Wotif..so I tot it'd be great to bring mum & sis over there for a short trip. It was also my sister's birthday on the 26th and also I had a long raya break.


 
 
Off to Singapore from 22nd to 24th of August 2012. We took AirAsia cos they flew direct from Penang to Changi. Stayed @ the Moonlight Suite, MOON Hotel. The hotel was nearby Little India- so  it was easy for us to get vegetarian food (sis is a full time vegan).
 
 
before boarding

Mum & sis @ arrival hall - Changi

Arrival Hall Changi

the Esplanade

The Singapore Flyer

Famous Singapore Icon - MerLion

Marina Bay Sands

Yours truly

Taadaaaa...

A postcard from Singapore

Fullerton Hotel

Yu Huang Gong Temple - Chinatown

yup...the cable car

another postcard perhaps...

Botanic Garden, Singapore

lovely flower...and the colour...wow !

nice !




That's it guys.......adios :)
Hope my family had a good time. I had a good break too...after such a long time :)