Monday, March 11, 2013

Given my working schedule and limitation of time to watch anything on tv... I'm very selective of what i watch. Being a Korean fanatic ...of course KBS is always my first choice followed by FOX, AXN and StarWorld. (:p)

I do enjoy selected Malay drama @ movies...but it has to be really good. I miss watching 'Keluarga Iskandar"...damn good actors & storyline. I hope there's season 2 soon !

Last Saturday I 'accidentally" watched this Malay drama & got hooked to it. It was funny & not the same old genre. Yea...the storyline is predictable..sort of the "Bachelor" series or "Marrying A Millionaire"(Korean) - yet I applaud all the actors ! I love watching Scha & the new 'handsome' guy Dazrin...also the other gals... gedik tapi funny giler...so tak de la meluat ! Monday, 9pm !

 
Anyway...I am still happy after watching my favourite guy (Mr Kim) finding love at last !!! Yippieeee !!!
 

at last....
 
ok then.... have a great day !!!!